November 1, 2010

Karen Appleton


While following the breadcrumbs of inspiration this afternoon (oh my! it's already 2pm?!) I came upon Karen Appleton's sweet and luxurious paintings. She is in love with bows and I so admire her obsession and devotion to such an interesting subject matter! I can just imagine each and every package waiting to be opened and undone. I also really enjoy her paintings of purses - perhaps her theme centers around the hidden? Absolutely stunning work!






And, with it now being November (!) I'm already starting to get into that gift-giving frame of mind - these decadent packages are just helping my sugar plum dreams along :) It's always fun to bring a hostess gift wrapped up in the most extravagant way!

You can check out Karen Appleton's work on her website and her blog.

Found via Shelter via Design Darling

1 comments:

Weathered & Worn said...

These would make great gifts, very lovely!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...