March 14, 2011

Mai Autumn

Hello lovely readers! I just wanted to drop in after this long absence to direct you over to my personal blog, Mai Autumn. There has been a lot going on in my little world (if you've been over to the shop, you will see lots of changes there too!), and I have decided it may be time to bid this blog farewell. Although, I am still constantly finding inspiration while I'm perusing the internet all day, so you can find some of my discoveries over on Pinterest, as well as on the Mai Autumn blog, from time to time.




I have had so much fun sharing lovely finds with you all! I look forward to seeing you over at Mai Autumn! (I can't wait for you to see what exciting things I have in store!)

:)

Thank you for reading!

-xo-
Christine

5 comments:

Weathered & Worn said...

We'll miss you!

Wild Things Grow Here said...

Thats a really lovely photo.

http://oliviatheenglishrose.blogspot.com/

Lauret said...

Hey! I want to invite you to my comic blog!
http://otrodiaenelpalitosworld.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Just want to say your post is awesome. The clarity in your post is simply spectacular and i can assume you are an expert on this field.

burun estetigi

Unknown said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.
infant costume

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...