January 17, 2011

Imaginary Vacation - Photography


Alright, so it's cold. I'm over it. I need to take myself on an imaginary tropical vacation this week, and I'm taking you all with me! To kick us off, here's some beautiful (and warm looking) photography! (above from Taken by Storm Photography)(p.s. Taken by Storm has a little contest going on until February 1st - Sarah will be giving away 2 8x10 prints of her "La Amore" print, just in time for Valentine's day! To enter, simply favorite (heart) her shop on your Etsy account! The winners will be announced on February 1st on her blog!)








Stay tuned for more destination themed posts to warm you up, all week! :)

7 comments:

Briole Photography said...

What a inspiring post! Thank you so much for including my photograph. Your blog is lovely!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for such a post! I feel warmer now!

Weathered & Worn said...

Great pictures, looks like a great vacation!

Jessica said...

just beautiful..thank you for including my photographs!

Happy to come across another awesome blog to add to my feed:)

Anonymous said...

This layout is gorgeous! I am truly honored to be a part of your lovely blog! I cannot wait to start my imaginary vacation with you!

Fey Handmade said...

So glad you all enjoy this little excursion! I'm having so much fun with it! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for including my photograph. Your blog is lovely!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...