November 15, 2010

Pause - And Notice The Pretty


Hello, dear readers! I hope you all had a smashing weekend! Mine was packed with activity and, I have to say, I'm a little worn out from the whole thing! Dinner, drinks, Bob Dylan at Monmouth University... so many fun happenings! 

I'm buzzing around getting ready all the orders that came in over the weekend (and if you're one of the wonderful people who ordered something - Thank You!!!) and I wanted to share some little inspirations that are popping into my browser window today. I just needed a little pause - Hope you enjoy these pretty little finds and pause with me!












This has definitely become a stream of conscious-like outpouring of inspirational finds! I'm trying this more often! :) 

5 comments:

snoweflake farm said...

Gorgeous...I got lost in here for awhile....I am a big fan of your work as well...(lucy snowe)

Fey Handmade said...

thank you lucy!! :) so glad to have you here

pennysartroom said...

beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful collection. Thanks for providing a pretty pause.

marysworkshop said...

What beautiful visual poetry you have assembled here! Thanks so much for letting my work be part of it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...