February 2, 2010

Happy Groundhog Day!



I woke up this morning like it was any other day. Low and behold, Etsy had a way of telling me it was definitely Groundhog Day with a beautiful bevy of groundhog themed handmade goodies! Have a gander at some cute critters inspired by the holiday. Oh, and by the way, it's been predicted there are six more weeks of winter, but I don't believe that in my permanent spring filled world ^_^ (you can't fool me! Spring is SO almost here!)




And you can't think of Groundhog Day without thinking of the movie! I love Bill Murray, so maybe I'm a little biased.. 






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the kind feature- Happy Groundhogs Day- I am wishful for spring shadow or no shadow!

all the best-Chris

WillOaks Studio said...

If you like Groundhog day, wish you could have seen Woodstock today! Bill Murray and all made that movie here "back when" and it's heartily celebrated every year down in the town square...pretty cute, actually, but maybe a little hokey....

Fey Handmade said...

oh my gosh! how exciting! hehe
i am such a nerd, i would probably enjoy it :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...