October 5, 2009

Wallpaper

 **
I get a little obsessive. So this is my attempt to show you all maybe 3-4 examples of what I'm thinking about and move on! Today's current obsession: wallpaper. I think it haunts me for several reasons.... Firstly, I bought a book about Florence Broadhurst about a year ago and never read it... Secondly, I have rented my living space since I moved out of my parents house, (and obviously I had no choice over the wall coverings there either). That being said, I so so wish I could wallpaper every darn wall in this apartment some days! But I can't (it's in the lease) so for now, I'll daydream about my blank walls being covered in something fabulous... : )
 
Florence Broadhurst in her younger days




Her gorgeous wallpaper in pink : )



(found via Belle Vivir)



4 comments:

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Gorgeous! Oh my....that first wallpaper is calling to me. Beautiful and I understand as I am completely besotted by wall paper myself these days!
xo
Melis

hungeryjack said...

Nice post - handmade wallpaper ..Keep Posting


Ron
handmade wallpaper - 1024×768
FreeWallpapers

Unknown said...

Where is the first wallpaper from? I can't seem to find it anywhere! Thanks

AndroidRub said...

Hi everybody,
Have you used a phone properly, or have you used a quality white wallpaper? Or you can also visit the wallpapers homepage to see more beautiful pictures for your phone: https://colorwallpaper.net/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...