October 27, 2009

Etsy Finds - 10/27


Divine Lionesss - $15 for a set of 3 of these gorgeous blooms!

 I've decided to give a little love to the Etsy community, because they basically make my search for handmade goodies that much easier, and I (obviously) love all things handmade! I've started a forum thread ( here ) where any Etsian can post their favorite items for consideration. I'm not sure how often I'll pull from it, but probably every other day or so because there is just so much Etsy goodness that I bet I'm going to be able to find! I'm so glad I came up with this idea because it is super duper fun! (And you know how much I love fun!! ^ . ^) Let the awesome Etsy goodness begin!


Huge painting from Winston Westerman -  $500


Waterlily Pin Custion from BabyNest - $10


Organic Nesting Bowls - $35 (comes in so many colors!) from Eco Chic Hand Knits

 
Serrelynda - $16 Earrings!



Also from Divine Lionesss - $6.50! - This would make such a pretty ornament!

I hope you enjoy these finds! Stay tuned for more to come! I hope to make this a regular thing! And don't forget to submit your own things on the thread!

xo!

3 comments:

BabyNest said...

Oh, thank you so much for including my Water Lily...very pretty picks:)

serrelynda said...

Lovely choices.. Divine Lioness your blooms are gorgeous!

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

The Organic Nesting Bowls are fabulous!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...