October 2, 2009

Cravings - Cupcakes

**
This post was a bad idea. I'm craving a cupcake today and so, I decided it would be a super idea to write about, what else, cupcakes! Oh dear. It's making things that much worse! Now, I don't just want a cupcake, I NEED a cupcake! I don't have time for a cupcake though, so please go get yourself a cupcake if you can!!



I used to work for an awesome cake designer and there would always be extra cakely goodness around to snack on. It was about an hour and a half commute for me and I just couldn't do it any more. Makes me so sad because I just miss everyone so much and it was really the perfect job for me. Maybe someday I'll work in a bakery again, but for now, I will write my blogs and answer emails and dream about beautiful and delicious cupcakes all day : ) Not a bad trade, right? *sigh!*
The delicious beauties above are from one of my favorite blogs - CakeSpy. They have the sweetest stories, recipes, and inside scoops ever! I did an interview for them once (what feels like) a long longg time ago. Check that out here. I actually came across this lovely blog because I was friends with the sister of the author (Jessie) in high school! Her sister Bridget found out that I was interning at a cake designer and hooked us up. That was such a thrill! I really love the cute little goodies Jessie makes in her art world as well -

Ah so cute! Buy cakespy goodies here

**

**

**


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...