Here is a list of books I have either read, that are super inspirational for getting myself going, or books that I want to read that look neat-o!
- Inspiration to do something creative every day! 365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!
- Crafty projects to bring personality to your home - Crafting a Meaningful Home: 27 DIY Projects to Tell Stories, Hold Memories, and Celebrate Family Heritage
- Interesting take on days and how we look at appointments - The Open Daybook
- Photojojo is THE resource for making fun with your camera! - Photojojo!: Insanely Great Photo Projects and DIY Ideas
- In case you'd like to redecorate this year - Domino: The Book of Decorating: A Room-by-Room Guide to Creating a Home That Makes You Happy
- Oodles of cookies (throughout history!) to keep you baking through the months - The Gourmet Cookie Book: The Single Best Recipe from Each Year 1941-2009
- And for those of us who aspire to stay the way we are ; ) - Perfectly Kept House is the Sign of A Misspent Life: How to live creatively with collections, clutter, work, kids, pets, art, etc... and stop worrying about everything being perfectly in its place. (because that's ok too!)
With the first week of 2011 behind us, I am certainly looking forward to lots of new and exciting things to come! Hope you all have a great weekend!