December 26, 2010

Feeling Wintry


I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!! As much as I hate the cold, I love how pretty a fresh coat of the white stuff looks (from the safety of my windows at least!). These photographers certainly know how to capture the magic of the season - and you have to give them credit for bravely going into such frigid conditions for the sake of art!

It's snowing pretty heavily here now, and I just love being safe inside my apartment watching everything disappear into a white wonderland. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the horses picture! So lovely and wintery
x

Weathered & Worn said...

The beauty of winter is wonderful.

jennifer squires said...

Such a lovely collection! I hope winter is half as beautiful as the picture you've painted here.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...