May 19, 2010

Modish Vintage


There is an endless amount of gorgeous happening at Modish Vintage! I wish I had an endless bank account to redecorate all aspects of my life! Ah! I'm especially swooning over that china set.



(this would make the absolute best art supply box ever! don't you agree?)





Head on over to Modish Vintage to shop for delightfully fun treasures!


Fey Handmade mini update: These past few days, Caroline and I are sprucing up the shop to try and make way for lots of new items. Something about spring just shifts all my gears toward cleaning and this is my way of virtually cleaning I suppose! Stay on the lookout for new items and more ways to add a touch of inspiration to your everyday affairs :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...