January 13, 2010

Happiness - Fashion - LOOKBOOK.nu



I went shopping this week for the first time in a long time. I received some gift cards and raided the sale section of a few stores. I think I came home with some good finds, but it's really how you put it together sometimes. LOOKBOOK.nu may be an invite only community, but I am more than satisfied looking through the amazing outfits that some fabulous people put together on there. It is an inspiration and makes me feel like I can empower myself to dress amazingly all day, every day! (maybe) Enjoy some of these fierce outfits!









Find endless fashion at LOOKBOOK.nu

xo!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

oh my! BEAUTIFUL OUTFITS! SQUEAL!

Rosa said...

I love the second outfit! I am dying to know where she found that skirt!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...