October 19, 2009

Art We Heart - Lauren Rosenthal



Yesterday I met the most wonderful artist! Lauren Rosenthal had a piece showing at SICA, here in New Jersey and I met her through my boyfriend who knows her boyfriend... long story. Her work is so intricate and amazing and I just couldn't wait to share it with you.





She makes these beautiful sculptures that are cut paper and wood. I can't even wrap my mind around how long each of these beauties must take! Lauren also had a lot of art-related advice for me, which these days, is really what I need.
Many of the pieces are based on land and rivers. You can read more about Lauren's process and philosophies on her website - Lauren Rosenthal Studio. I hope you enjoy figuring these out! Amazing!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...