September 23, 2009

Weird but true (and amazing?)

Guess what that is.....

Don't scroll down just yet.....

It's adorable, no?

I found it while I was analyzing myself (worth) on craftcult.

It was in the little rotating strip above everything.

Has some simple ads for Etsy listings and such..

Did you figure this out yet?

I bet you want to know.

Because I did.

That's why I clicked it.

Ok.

You're ready ; )

....



*gasp!*


Yes! It is a headband!! Oh my goodness, gracious! Now, the question is, do we like it? Would you wear it? I can't decide for myself. It's available for $32 from Pretty Good Things. If you click on the last picture above, you'll be taken to the listing for this cutey.

Let me know what you think! I'm curious...

2 comments:

Pattie said...

It is without a doubt adorable!

But, I know for an honest to goodness fact that I would not wear it.

Though I know people who would, and would rock it hard :)

Fey Handmade said...

haha that's exactly what I was thinking! I am way too shy to go out on the town knowing that people would be stopping me left and right :)

it is definitely a show stopper!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...