December 28, 2010

Found - 2mountains


There are only a few lovely hand-painted brooches in 2mountain's new Etsy shop, but I see some serious potential! I came across  Katia Carletti's wondrous creations via my Etsy Activity Feed (which I kinda love, by the way) this afternoon while I was taking a break from my big move. No, I haven't literally moved, but I have bargained with my lovely boyfriend to let me use our extra bedroom for my office! I'm so excited to have my own little workshop for all my musings!

It's been a busy two days, moving things around, and before that, Christmas (and after that - the huge snow storm!) but I'm now back in the swing of things for the new year!  I can't wait to show you all the fun things in store for Fey Handmade! Wait til you see :) :)

Check out 2mountain's Etsy shop to see more pretty little hand-painted brooches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...